If you have any doubts, questions or if you can't find the product you are looking for please let us know. Our styling team and experts are available 24/7. email@example.com
About The Brand
Cares and Warranties
The VIRGINIE HAT is a special design with a one tone color, wide brim and silk straps. This hat is the ideal accessory to take on your next trip since you can style it with multiple outfits for the beach, the city or a fun day out at sea.
Made 100% by hand by the Wayuu indigenous community in Colombia using natural fibers locally sourced in their territory, in a co-creation under the design direction of Woma Hats, combining ancient techniques with contemporary design.
- Made Of: Straw and silk (natural fibers)
- Handwoven in Colombia by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu community.
- Please know that there might be small variations, since they are handmade natural pieces and therefore unique. (Please refer to the size chart for more information).
Juliana Granados has brought her passion for design and her expertise in sustainable product innovation to Colombia. What began as a month-long adventure in La Guajira quickly turned into a thriving collaboration with talented local artisans. Her inspiration comes from the community, techniques and the natural fibers she discovered while in territory and the endless possibilities that come from the craftsmanship of the Wayuu community, along with her wordly and contemporary design aesthetic.
Woma hatmakers is a Bogota based brand that aims to sustain the finest craftsmanship of the country's traditional artisan practices. Through working with artisans of the Wayuu community-an indigenous ethnic group that has been in the territory for centuries- Woma hatmakers opens a window for the world to see the well-kept secrets of ancient knitting.
Juliana Granados, founder and designer, spent more than two years researching and experimenting with processes to establish new ways of working with natural fibers, native to the Wayuu community. The exploration with artisans in the villages of Colombia is a constant work, weaving its centuries-old knowledge with Juliana’s contemporary design aesthetic, resulting in luxury products made entirely by hand and with all the heart.
- This is a handmade piece made with natural fibers and you should take care of it accordingly. Store it in the box and please do not attempt to fold it unless it is specified and avoid contact with rough and sharp surfaces since it may result in the deterioration of the fibers.
- In case you may need to clean the piece, we recommend doing it with a dry cloth and avoiding contact with products containing alcohol, chlorine or soap.
"We have made every effort to display the colors, specifications, dimensions and descriptions of our products as accurately as possible. However, we can not guarantee that the display of any color of your computer's monitor is accurate. Keep in mind that most of our products are handmade, so small differences in color and design can occur, which makes each one unique."
- 30 day warranty for any damages related to production. Warranty will only be effective with a copy of the product´s invoice.
- Please read our RETURN POLICY and our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for any further information on returns.
You can return all items sold on the website (unless stated on product page). In order to receive your refund, contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 14 after the receipt of your purchase to receive further instructions. Returns requested after two weeks or with no previous notification are not eligible for refund.
- Contact our customer service team within 14 days upon receipt
- Receive the Return Authorization Number and place it inside the package with the invoice and product.
- Make sure to place all items returned with original packaging and tags (please refer to item conditions for full refund)
- Ship it back to our offices using your preferred shipping service (with tracking) within 7 days after receiving your Return Authorization Number :
CALLE 100 #8A-55 OFICINA 601 TORRE C WORLD TRADE CENTER BOGOTA.
- After receiving and inspecting your return, our team will contact you and issue a refund in the original method of payment ONLY.
- Come back and shop again ;)
PRODUCT CONDITIONS FOR FULL REFUND:
- Item(s) must be unused and unwashed in the exact same condition as shipped and without any sign of usage;
- The product(s) must be returned with original packaging: branded boxes and dust bags are also part of the product and should be returned as well;
- All tags should be in its original place;
- All items should be returned in the original shipping package for proper protection during delivery.
If all the above conditions are not met, you may not be eligible for full return. In that case, you will have the option of receiving the product back at your own expense. If you refuse to have it returned, we reserve the right to keep the product and the original amount invoiced.
All refunds are made on the original method of payment only and may take up to 14 days to be disclosed on your bank statement. Once the refund is issued, you may contact your bank directly for more information.