Set Of Natural Placemat - "Tears" In Werregue
COLLABORATIONSThe NATURAL PLACEMATS - TEARS IN WERREGUE with a "Tears of mother earth" print are 100% handmade by artisans from the Wounaan indigenous community in Colombia using a natural fiber taken from the werregue palm tree to create the core base of the piece and then knitting it by hand with natural fiber taken from the same plant. A technique this community is widely known for.
The "Tears" print is part of the community's symbology that represents their believes and culture. It tells a story about how mother earth cries to nurture the earth but at the same time the earth evaporates the "tears" back to the sky giving them back to mother earth. This is why on the design you can see lines that look like the are coming and going.
These pieces make part of the HOME collection exclusives for EL DORADO, an edit of handmade pieces created by different artisan communities from around Colombia.
Hours of Work: 12 hours.
Diameter: 30 cm
Sets: Sold in sets of 2 - 4 or 6
Made in Colombia.
*Please note that this are handmade pieces, so small variations may occur even within the same.
- Product Specs: Set of placemats handmade with a natural fiber known as werregue by the Wounaan indigenous community in Colombia.
- Lead Time: 20 business days after purchase. Product could be available before if it is in stock. These pieces are made to order.
- Care Instructions: We recommend you gently clean your pieces with a damp cloth, if necessary use little hand soap to take any stains out but please avoid direct contact with water.
- Warranty: 30 day warranty for any manufacturer related damages. Passed this period of time, any damages will have to go through an inspection. Please have in mind that sometimes repairing a piece is just as expensive as creating a new one.
You can return all items sold on the website (unless stated on product page). In order to receive your refund, contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org up to 14 after the receipt of your purchase to receive further instructions. Returns requested after two weeks or with no previous notification are not eligible for refund.
- Contact our customer service team within 14 days upon receipt
- Receive the Return Authorization Number and place it inside the package with the invoice and product.
- Make sure to place all items returned with original packaging and tags (please refer to item conditions for full refund)
- Ship it back to our offices using your preferred shipping service (with tracking) within 7 days after receiving your Return Authorization Number :
CALLE 100 #8A-55 OFICINA 601 TORRE C WORLD TRADE CENTER BOGOTA.
- After receiving and inspecting your return, our team will contact you and issue a refund in the original method of payment ONLY.
- Come back and shop again ;)
PRODUCT CONDITIONS FOR FULL REFUND:
- Item(s) must be unused and unwashed in the exact same condition as shipped and without any sign of usage;
- The product(s) must be returned with original packaging: branded boxes and dust bags are also part of the product and should be returned as well;
- All tags should be in its original place;
- All items should be returned in the original shipping package for proper protection during delivery.
If all the above conditions are not met, you may not be eligible for full return. In that case, you will have the option of receiving the product back at your own expense. If you refuse to have it returned, we reserve the right to keep the product and the original amount invoiced.
All refunds are made on the original method of payment only and may take up to 14 days to be disclosed on your bank statement. Once the refund is issued, you may contact your bank directly for more information.