Upcoming events / The Miami Issue
Are you a fashionista or an art lover? or maybe both?
From unique experiences to art exhibitions, here are 5 events you can’t miss if you live or are planning to travel to Miami.
For those who enjoy cultural experiences:
- Miami Film Festival @miamifilm
Enjoy international and Ibero-American films by renowned filmmakers and participate in different film related workshops.
For fashion lovers and design enthusiast
- Latin America Fashion Summit @latinamercafashionsummit
A summit that connects the Latin america fashion industry through networking, conferences and workshops with the most renowned fashion leaders.
For those looking for unique art exhibitions and experiences:
- Loriel Beltrán: Constructed color at @moadmdc
Explore the Venezuelan artist's vision about color through an dazzling optical constructed by stripes of congealed paint.
Betye Saar: Serious Moonlight at @icamiami
An inmerse installation that shows the vision of the artist’s critical focus on Black identity and Black feminism surrounded by rituals, spirituality and mysticism.
- Pinecrest Gardens. Bruce Munro: Experience a Forest and field of light at @pincrest_gardens
- An unique light art installation with more that 6,000 glass spheres, definitely an otherworldly experience.