Pabârâ Beaded Top
If you have any doubts, questions or if you can't find the product you are looking for please let us know. Our styling team and experts are available 24/7. firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chart (CM)
The PABÂRÂ BEADED TOP by CORDILLERA is made entirely by hand by the Embera Chami indigenous community in Pereira, Colombia in a collaborative design process with the brand designer. Every symbology plastered in each piece is a representation of their history, culture and their relationship with their environment (mother nature).
Hours of handmade work: 74 hrs.
One size fits most with adjustable straps in the back.
Made in Colombia.
- About the brand: Cordillera is an artisanal brand created in Bogota, Colombia with the intention of designing and creating socially responsible and conscious accessories working alongside the indigenous and artisanal, Embera Chami community. "Chami" means "mountain" or " mountain range" and "Embera" means "people" and so the Embera Chami are the people from the mountain range or "Gente de cordillera".
- Product Specs: Handmade top knitted with Czech beads. 85% beads 15% nylon.
- Waiting Time: 20 days after purchase. Product could be available before if it is in stock.
- Warranty: 30 day warranty for any damage related to production. Warranty will only be effective with a copy of the product´s invoice.
- Care Instructions: Keep in mind that this is a handmade piece so please take care of it accordingly. Avoid direct contact with rough surfaces and please avoid direct contact with perfume or products containing alcohol. When not using, we recommend you keep it safe in its pouch.
You can return all items sold on the website (unless stated on product page). In order to receive your refund, contact our customer service at email@example.com up to 14 after the receipt of your purchase to receive further instructions. Returns requested after two weeks or with no previous notification are not eligible for refund.
- Contact our customer service team within 14 days upon receipt
- Receive the Return Authorization Number and place it inside the package with the invoice and product.
- Make sure to place all items returned with original packaging and tags (please refer to item conditions for full refund)
- Ship it back to our offices using your preferred shipping service (with tracking) within 7 days after receiving your Return Authorization Number :
CALLE 100 #8A-55 OFICINA 601 TORRE C WORLD TRADE CENTER BOGOTA.
- After receiving and inspecting your return, our team will contact you and issue a refund in the original method of payment ONLY.
- Come back and shop again ;)
PRODUCT CONDITIONS FOR FULL REFUND:
- Item(s) must be unused and unwashed in the exact same condition as shipped and without any sign of usage;
- The product(s) must be returned with original packaging: branded boxes and dust bags are also part of the product and should be returned as well;
- All tags should be in its original place;
- All items should be returned in the original shipping package for proper protection during delivery.
If all the above conditions are not met, you may not be eligible for full return. In that case, you will have the option of receiving the product back at your own expense. If you refuse to have it returned, we reserve the right to keep the product and the original amount invoiced.
All refunds are made on the original method of payment only and may take up to 14 days to be disclosed on your bank statement. Once the refund is issued, you may contact your bank directly for more information.