Golden Serpent Ring
by Fine Jewelry$2,857.50 USD
BY PAULA MENDOZA
The GOLDEN SERPENT RING by PAULA MENDOZA incorporates a symbolism found within the Wayuu community in "La Guajira" Colombia that represents the act of dreaming.
With a design that allows movement, this structured ring will make you feel like you have a sophisticated snake on your finger.
Made with solid 18k gold, Colombian emeralds, white diamonds, black diamonds and a Trapiche Emerald. An exclusive gemstone only found in a remote region in Colombia.
These pieces make part of a fine jewelry capsule collection by Paula Mendoza sponsored by El Dorado Edit.
Width 20 mm
Weight 13.8 gr
*All pieces are made with certificate gemstones.
- Product Specs: Handmade jewelry made with solid 18k gold, Colombian emeralds, white diamonds, black diamonds and a Trapiche Emerald. An exclusive gemstone only found in a remote region in Colombia. We work with responsibly-sourced emeralds that come from mines located in Muzo, Colombia that meet the ethical standards of sustainability and human rights.
- Size: Ring is set to a size 6.5 but can be adjusted to your size.
- About The Designer: PAULA MENDOZA is one of the most successful and recognized jewelry designers from around the world thanks to her enormous talent and capability of understanding and re interpreting ancestral and cultural symbolisms into new modern jewelry.
- Made In: Bogotá, Colombia.
- Lead Time: 20 business days after purchase. Product could be available before if it is in stock. These pieces are made to order.
- Care instructions: To avoid deterioration of your jewelry, apply make-up, perfume or beauty products before putting it on. Do not use them to go to the beach, swim or exercise. Keep it in a fabric bag to protect it when you are not using it. For pieces made of materials other than silver, please read caring instructions in the product’s description. Stones that break due to smashing or falling have no warranty, as these are deemed misuse or inappropriate care of the jewel.
- Warranty: 30 day warranty for any manufacturer related damages. Passed this period of time, any damages will have to go through an inspection. Please have in mind that sometimes repairing a piece is just as expensive as creating a new one.
All pieces from our fine jewelry collection are made to order and customized which mean there are no returns and all sales are final.