Cup Holders - Iraca Straw$6.08 USD
About The Brand
Cares and Warranties
These cup holders have a design that matches any occasion, it adapts to different spaces in your home and office, such as desks, nightstands, dining room or coffee tables. Its fiber allows the table to be free of moisture and prevents stains. Its colors give an elegant look to your table and its size adapts to any wine glass, glasses, coffee or tea cup. When it comes to decorating your table, handcrafted details make the difference. We recommend combining it with our Palm table runner.
- Product measurements: 10 cm X 10 cm
- Color: Black and beige (natural).
Made of: Natural "Iraca" Palm tree fiber.
Designed, sourced and made by indigenous artisans from Chimichagua, Colombia.
Lead Time: 15 business days after purchase. Product could be available before if it is in stock.
When the moon is full and is about to move on to its next phase, the artisans of Chimichagua wrap the straw in mud so that they acquire a natural black color, their knowledge comes from ancestral indigenous communities that has been transmitted for generations. Their inspiration is the large palm trees that surround their plains, which they capture in the fabric with great precision and skill.
Chimichagua - Indigenous Weavers
Community that became famous for the creation of mats in iraca palm tree fiber. Their knowledge comes from hundreds of years ago from the indigenous communities that inhabited the area, which later mixed with the knowledge of African groups that arrived in the colony days. This miscegenation gives rise to the technique that is known today and that continues to be transmitted to new generations of artisans.
- Avoid contact with rough and sharp surfaces since it may result in the deterioration of the fibers.
- Please remember this is a handmade product and it should be treated with care.
- To clean the product, we recommend doing it with a damp cloth and avoiding contact with substances such as chlorine or soap.
- 30 day warranty for any damages related to production. Warranty will only be effective with a copy of the product´s invoice.
- Please read our RETURN POLICY and our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for any further information on returns.
You can return all items sold on the website (unless stated on product page). In order to receive your refund, contact our customer service at email@example.com up to 14 after the receipt of your purchase to receive further instructions. Returns requested after two weeks or with no previous notification are not eligible for refund.
- Contact our customer service team within 14 days upon receipt
- Receive the Return Authorization Number and place it inside the package with the invoice and product.
- Make sure to place all items returned with original packaging and tags (please refer to item conditions for full refund)
- Ship it back to our offices using your preferred shipping service (with tracking) within 7 days after receiving your Return Authorization Number :
CALLE 100 #8A-55 OFICINA 601 TORRE C WORLD TRADE CENTER BOGOTA.
- After receiving and inspecting your return, our team will contact you and issue a refund in the original method of payment ONLY.
- Come back and shop again ;)
PRODUCT CONDITIONS FOR FULL REFUND:
- Item(s) must be unused and unwashed in the exact same condition as shipped and without any sign of usage;
- The product(s) must be returned with original packaging: branded boxes and dust bags are also part of the product and should be returned as well;
- All tags should be in its original place;
- All items should be returned in the original shipping package for proper protection during delivery.
If all the above conditions are not met, you may not be eligible for full return. In that case, you will have the option of receiving the product back at your own expense. If you refuse to have it returned, we reserve the right to keep the product and the original amount invoiced.
All refunds are made on the original method of payment only and may take up to 14 days to be disclosed on your bank statement. Once the refund is issued, you may contact your bank directly for more information.